With a commitment to providing the highest quality massages and a dedication to recovery, relaxation and healing, you are guaranteed a professional experience in a calm, inviting environment.
Each client is given a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal
results. In the case of injuries, I will also work with your doctor to ensure that you are
getting the exact treatment you need.
Hot Stone Massage
Smooth heated stones are used, either as an extension of my own hands, or by placing them on the body while other areas of the body are massaged.
- Improves the circulation of the nervous system
- Warms and relaxes the muscles
- Heat transfers to key points in the body to aid in blood circulation
- Ideal for all massage needs including stress relief, chronic pain, injury healing and recovery, relief of muscle tension
Trigger Point Therapy
Specifically designed to alleviate the source of pain through cycles of isolated pressure and release. Hot Stones can also be used with this technique.
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
Deep Tissue Massage
Similar to Swedish Massage, but with a deeper pressure. Focuses on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Releases muscle tension
- Provides deep pain relief
- Loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles
- Ideal for chronic and overuse injuries
The most common massage technique with a primary goal of relaxing the entire body.
- Light to medium pressure
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress-related conditions
Geared towards athletes, the techniques used are specific to the athlete's sport of choice. Focus is on areas that are overused and stressed from repetitive and aggressive movements.
- Promotes flexibility to decrease risk of injury
- Improves endurance
- Reduces post-workout time
To schedule your first appointment, please contact Katherine Goodenough at: (503) 910-0424 or Request an Appointment here.
4176 Upper Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Mon - Fri: 10AM - 6PM
Sat: By Appointment Only